..::Øver&Out::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Winning is fun, but laughing is better!--

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Ø&O] Vs [~vD~]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bondy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-01-31

[Ø&O] Vs [~vD~] Empty
PostSubject: [Ø&O] Vs [~vD~]   [Ø&O] Vs [~vD~] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:52 pm

In the end they won 2-1. But i thought we both did very well to compete with these guys (Me n robbo take on iVeNoM and Dark Criminal) They both had over 5.0 KD ratio's Shocked But we won first map. They won second then i got disconnected in the last Evil or Very Mad ffs.
Back to top Go down
https://ono-clan.forumotion.com
IIJaMIe_92II
Ø&O Clan Member

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-02-02

[Ø&O] Vs [~vD~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ø&O] Vs [~vD~]   [Ø&O] Vs [~vD~] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:18 am

Lol I cba with doubles there is just too much damn camping...but wp even though you lost...
Back to top Go down
VeGeTa
Ø&O Clan Member
VeGeTa

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-31

[Ø&O] Vs [~vD~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ø&O] Vs [~vD~]   [Ø&O] Vs [~vD~] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:06 pm

Ul bondy m8 wp winin 1st round tho
Back to top Go down
chuck1900

chuck1900

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-03-04

[Ø&O] Vs [~vD~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ø&O] Vs [~vD~]   [Ø&O] Vs [~vD~] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:35 am

doubles is crap the team i played camped on wetwork and they used claymores so we couldn't kill them they won with only 4 kills
Back to top Go down
Reborn_Killer

Reborn_Killer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-05

[Ø&O] Vs [~vD~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ø&O] Vs [~vD~]   [Ø&O] Vs [~vD~] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:59 pm

chuck1900 wrote:
doubles is crap the team i played camped on wetwork and they used claymores so we couldn't kill them they won with only 4 kills

mainly camped where their were stairs made extremely hard to gt plus they sniped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Ø&O] Vs [~vD~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ø&O] Vs [~vD~]   [Ø&O] Vs [~vD~] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Ø&O] Vs [~vD~]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..::Øver&Out::.. :: [Ø&O] Only! :: Upcoming Double Matches :: Finished Doubles Matches-
Jump to: