..::Øver&Out::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Winning is fun, but laughing is better!--

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all_gunz_blazing & SLAYER666belgium

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bondy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-01-31

all_gunz_blazing & SLAYER666belgium Empty
PostSubject: all_gunz_blazing & SLAYER666belgium   all_gunz_blazing & SLAYER666belgium Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:31 pm

Just before i go away to save confusion, these two have now fully joined the clan. They both actually joined ages ago but never got round to accepted their invites on cg. Now they are both in Very Happy Add their PSN's please and make them feel welcomed within the clan Very Happy. (Quality players btw)
Back to top Go down
https://ono-clan.forumotion.com
Arsenal
Ø&O Clan Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: all_gunz_blazing & SLAYER666belgium   all_gunz_blazing & SLAYER666belgium Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:34 pm

Ye im good friends with all_gunz_blazing and he is a quality player and i knew slayer on resistance but i have not played with him yet on COD4
Back to top Go down
chuck1900

chuck1900

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: all_gunz_blazing & SLAYER666belgium   all_gunz_blazing & SLAYER666belgium Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:45 pm

Bondy wrote:
Just before i go away to save confusion, these two have now fully joined the clan. They both actually joined ages ago but never got round to accepted their invites on cg. Now they are both in Very Happy Add their PSN's please and make them feel welcomed within the clan Very Happy. (Quality players btw)

lol y only now did they accept there inv on cg Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Eklund
[Ø&O] Head Manager

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: all_gunz_blazing & SLAYER666belgium   all_gunz_blazing & SLAYER666belgium Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:13 pm

I had to resend the Slayer invite as there was an error on his end. hat is why. Slayer will be active on COD4 only...

greetz
Back to top Go down
chuck1900

chuck1900

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: all_gunz_blazing & SLAYER666belgium   all_gunz_blazing & SLAYER666belgium Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:20 am

Eklund wrote:
I had to resend the Slayer invite as there was an error on his end. hat is why. Slayer will be active on COD4 only...

greetz

ok kk kool rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all_gunz_blazing & SLAYER666belgium   all_gunz_blazing & SLAYER666belgium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all_gunz_blazing & SLAYER666belgium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..::Øver&Out::.. :: Recruitment-
Jump to: