..::Øver&Out::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Winning is fun, but laughing is better!--

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Matches

Go down 
+2
IIJaMIe_92II
Arsenal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arsenal
Ø&O Clan Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:28 pm

Ok now that the ladder is open im gonna start looking at playing some matches i just need to know who wants to play on the ladder and how much recruiting will be needed if any
Back to top Go down
IIJaMIe_92II
Ø&O Clan Member

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:19 pm

Well i'm up for it, if we don't start soon on this i'm gonna leave. Want to be noticed as a top dog on this.
Back to top Go down
VeGeTa
Ø&O Clan Member
VeGeTa

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:21 pm

Yeah il be playing as im just 2 good for the game Wink jamie havnt you already left? you had some other clan name other day
Back to top Go down
Arsenal
Ø&O Clan Member

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:38 pm

Theres no need to leave we will start the clan matches soon we just need bondy to get back but we really need to know how many members we have for this game
Back to top Go down
IIJaMIe_92II
Ø&O Clan Member

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:44 pm

I have a gb clan...
Back to top Go down
Hardcastle15
Ø&O Clan Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:27 am

I'm really wanting to play!
Back to top Go down
Arsenal
Ø&O Clan Member

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:23 am

Thats four of us now we need 2 more and to find out a date when we can all play i think bondy is getting it soon so hopefully we will b able to start in the next few days
Back to top Go down
Arsenal
Ø&O Clan Member

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:14 am

I think we should move ova 2 RB6 when bondy is able 2 lead the clan again. I dont think there is enough members left who want to actually play on the COD4 ladder anymore and want to move to rainbow. Not enough members turning up for games is proof of this.
Back to top Go down
VeGeTa
Ø&O Clan Member
VeGeTa

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:35 am

Yeah we really need to start im really into this game and plus if there is a tourny we have 2 be a ranked team
Back to top Go down
Bondy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 184

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:56 am

Yeah i agree. I do feel bad for not being active and leading the clan enough, so im hoping you all will have patients with me. But i'll make the odd match here n there for cod since i still like the game. But i will make sure we have a team. (Btw im not disrespecting you there ek m8, if it wasnt for you i reckon we would have got nowhere when i was on holiday) So yeah rb62 will be our main attention soon.

P.S: Im trying to get to squeeze an hour or so online tonight hopefully cheers
Back to top Go down
https://ono-clan.forumotion.com
VeGeTa
Ø&O Clan Member
VeGeTa

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:12 am

Tourny is ready we need to play soon if we miss our place just fucked up man.
Back to top Go down
chuck1900

chuck1900

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:55 pm

i think we should retire on cod4 since no1 is turning up for clan matchs and most people want to play r6v2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Matches
Page 1 of 1