..::Øver&Out::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Winning is fun, but laughing is better!--

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would like to join...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
K1nG_AcE

I would like to join... Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:16 pm

Name: Tom
Nationality: UK
Job: errr.. used to have a paper round lmao
PSN: K1NG_AcE
Previous Clans:[GnE]Ghost*Nation Elite, [RO]Rancid Oppression, [BP]Bloodpack- wasn't for very long at all though lol
Why u wanna join Ø&O: I would like to have more people to play with on any games, and have a laugh with a few new people
What you think you can bring to Ø&O:An extra party member lol, Maybe a bit of a laugh, and yea, i can be serious in clan games, [GnE] we came 2cnd on the ladder and 17-2 or something like that Very Happy
Any other stuff u wanna mention: Im an Arsenal Fan, I know Kitchener on Playstation for quite a while now, and I have RSV2, COD4 and RFOM atm, planning to get HAZE and BF:BC

Cheers,
K1nG_AcE
Back to top Go down
M3An__MaCh1n3

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:14 pm

My guess is you'll invited to the rainbow six vegas 2 if you get in but i think COD 4 clan is full. Might be wrong though and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Bondy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:17 pm

Add my PSN: BoNdY_11 please. Then we shall go from there. Its most likely you will become an Ø&O member since we are currently recruiting Razz.
Back to top Go down
https://ono-clan.forumotion.com
Bondy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:19 pm

M3An__MaCh1n3 wrote:
My guess is you'll invited to the rainbow six vegas 2 if you get in but i think COD 4 clan is full. Might be wrong though and good luck.

Nah he can join for all games. Very Happy More options available for clan games then.
Back to top Go down
M3An__MaCh1n3

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:21 pm

Bondy how many we looking for i mean i've got an ownage mate who was with me through StB from like October - Week ago when i joined you guys. Clarkeytastic, he dont speak a lot but he dont need to, he's a good player. My only doubt is he might not be active enough atm. Shall i ask him ?
Back to top Go down
Bondy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:28 pm

I or eklund can always take a look.
Back to top Go down
M3An__MaCh1n3

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:42 pm

Yeh k i'll ask him later, and btw anyone interested in making a dumby account and let me kill em a few times cuz i give up my challenge. I was trying to get my 0-200 ratio on my dummy account to a respectable ratio but i give up now.
Back to top Go down
K1nG_AcE

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:59 pm

oh ok awesome cheers guys, bondy i believe ive played with you before and ive seen a few of you on cg forums. ill make sure i add u mate.
Back to top Go down
K1nG_AcE

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:50 pm

Bondy i have added you on psn now. could you accept so i can play a few games with you guys? i don't mind which game, COD4, RSV2, RFOM because i play them all a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Arsenal
Ø&O Clan Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:58 pm

Arsenal fan = good enough 4 me
Back to top Go down
K1nG_AcE

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:18 pm

lol shame about the crap form as of late though Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kitchener
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Kitchener

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:28 am

He's a good all round player bondy. should get through trials easily.

@King_Ace - Welcome!
Back to top Go down
K1nG_AcE

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:08 am

hey jamie, i haven't spoken to you in ages, invite to a lobby on vegas or ask me to go on cod4 or summin, been a while since i last played with you mate.
Back to top Go down
Kitchener
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Kitchener

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:19 am

will do. i got your message earlier about inviting you but i wasnt playing online so couldn't invite you.

I'm stook on story mode where you have to shoot down the chopper. always get caught by some random grenade.
Back to top Go down
M3An__MaCh1n3

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:18 am

Lol arsenal, looking forward to tuesdays match, i'm pretty sure it will be a good game. Welcome King.
Back to top Go down
Arsenal
Ø&O Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:14 pm

Damn mean machine I luvvv hayden
Back to top Go down
M3An__MaCh1n3

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:27 pm

Yeh me 2, i'd do here anyday.
Back to top Go down
K1nG_AcE

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:24 am

Who wouldn't tbh? lol
Back to top Go down
Arsenal
Ø&O Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:34 am

She aint even 18 yet tho and mean machine u r way too young 4 her lol
Back to top Go down
M3An__MaCh1n3

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:46 am

only 4 years. Still she'd loooooooovvvvve my six pack Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kitchener
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Kitchener

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:11 am

then she couldnt find your cock.

i kid
Back to top Go down
Bondy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:10 pm

lol! ^^ Anyway king ace just to let you know that i will be more active later on this week (hopefully). Its just ive got a few deadlines to meet with coursework and tht.

Also i hope everyone in the meantime has added his PSN (K1NG_Ace)
Back to top Go down
Lynchy67
Ø&O Clan Member
Lynchy67

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:53 pm

Arsenal wrote:
Arsenal fan = good enough 4 me
i dont know if we should leave this Arsenal fan in the main reason is that they follow Arsenal Razz but im sure we can put that to 1 siade lol
for every Arsenal fan that comes in i want a Irish guy to join only fair Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ono-clan.forumotion.com     lol
K1nG_AcE

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:30 pm

cheers for the welcome on the forums guys, and @ bondy, ok cheers i have added you btw, and cheers for adding me Chuck, nice to have a few of you on my psn lol. as for arsenal, comon tonight!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kitchener
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Kitchener

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:52 pm

i dont normally support the scouse community but i am tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join...   I would like to join... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to join...
Page 1 of 1