..::Øver&Out::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Winning is fun, but laughing is better!--

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xx-Kayle-xX Burnout review

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx-Kayle-xX
Ø&O Clan Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Xx-Kayle-xX  Burnout review Empty
PostSubject: Xx-Kayle-xX Burnout review   Xx-Kayle-xX  Burnout review Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:23 pm

Wow Smile

What can i say .....

Bought The game this morning absolutely love it i would reccomend it to anyone who was wondering about getting it.The gameplay is brilliant and Graphics are just as good as the demo.You start off with the rubbishest car ever from the junkyard but that's what makes it so interesting.As you progress through the game you start unlocking better cars but the interesting thing about unlocking the cars is they are roaming arond the city and you have to take them down to use them.You start off with a learners permit From there you then need to win three races to unlock license 2 which is Class D. From there you roughly need to win 8 to unlock Class C. I have only got 58 minutes gameplay and i am on class C.The one main thing you realise when you first play is that when your in a race or any event there is no dirrections like in preious Burnout games.So you basically have to find the quickest route to the finish line and make sure your the first one there.

Other things in the game include.

1. 400 smashes to complete (Smash 400 gates)
2. 120 Billboards (Smash through 120 Burnout Billboards)
3. 50 Jumps (Find and Jump the Best jumps around to catch air)

Also online has over 300 challenges to complete with your friends online
there are

2 player challenges
3 player challenges
4 player challenges

and so on upto 8 player challenges.

Overall i'd give the game 9.5/10
Hope this mini review helped outline the main features of the game
Back to top Go down
IIJaMIe_92II
Ø&O Clan Member

Number of posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: Xx-Kayle-xX Burnout review   Xx-Kayle-xX  Burnout review Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:36 pm

Nice review mate, my mate has it and he also loves it. Makes me want to buy it, even though I was put off of racing games by NFS: Carbon lol!
Back to top Go down
Bondy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Xx-Kayle-xX Burnout review   Xx-Kayle-xX  Burnout review Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:40 pm

IIJaMIe_92II wrote:
Nice review mate, my mate has it and he also loves it. Makes me want to buy it, even though I was put off of racing games by NFS: Carbon lol!

Thts exactly the same with my real life m8... (tht m8 is Kayle hehe)
Back to top Go down
https://ono-clan.forumotion.com
Xx-Kayle-xX
Ø&O Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Xx-Kayle-xX Burnout review   Xx-Kayle-xX  Burnout review Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:49 pm

lol cheers lads tried my best to write a good review so people have a good idea of what its like

tell you what jamie mte i would defo get it,Brilliant buy

Carbon was crap , Burnout nothing like carbon,it wipes the floor with it
Xx-Kayle-xX  Burnout review Xx-Kayle-xX4
Back to top Go down
IIJaMIe_92II
Ø&O Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Xx-Kayle-xX Burnout review   Xx-Kayle-xX  Burnout review Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:55 pm

Having said that, I can get ps3 games from someone I know for £20, so I may snatch UT3 and Burnout or Half Life and Burnout...
Back to top Go down
Xx-Kayle-xX
Ø&O Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Xx-Kayle-xX Burnout review   Xx-Kayle-xX  Burnout review Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:58 pm

lol

i would at that price

are they real or copies?

Back to top Go down
IIJaMIe_92II
Ø&O Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Xx-Kayle-xX Burnout review   Xx-Kayle-xX  Burnout review Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:09 pm

Oh they're real , lets just say they come "straight from the factory" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xx-Kayle-xX
Ø&O Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Xx-Kayle-xX Burnout review   Xx-Kayle-xX  Burnout review Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:11 pm

haha sweet nice one
Back to top Go down
chuck1900

chuck1900

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Xx-Kayle-xX Burnout review   Xx-Kayle-xX  Burnout review Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:07 am

Xx-Kayle-xX wrote:
Wow Smile

What can i say .....

Bought The game this morning absolutely love it i would reccomend it to anyone who was wondering about getting it.The gameplay is brilliant and Graphics are just as good as the demo.You start off with the rubbishest car ever from the junkyard but that's what makes it so interesting.As you progress through the game you start unlocking better cars but the interesting thing about unlocking the cars is they are roaming arond the city and you have to take them down to use them.You start off with a learners permit From there you then need to win three races to unlock license 2 which is Class D. From there you roughly need to win 8 to unlock Class C. I have only got 58 minutes gameplay and i am on class C.The one main thing you realise when you first play is that when your in a race or any event there is no dirrections like in preious Burnout games.So you basically have to find the quickest route to the finish line and make sure your the first one there.

Other things in the game include.

1. 400 smashes to complete (Smash 400 gates)
2. 120 Billboards (Smash through 120 Burnout Billboards)
3. 50 Jumps (Find and Jump the Best jumps around to catch air)

Also online has over 300 challenges to complete with your friends online
there are

2 player challenges
3 player challenges
4 player challenges

and so on upto 8 player challenges.

Overall i'd give the game 9.5/10
Hope this mini review helped outline the main features of the game

great review m8 u chould get a job doin tat lol!
Back to top Go down
VeGeTa
Ø&O Clan Member
VeGeTa

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Xx-Kayle-xX Burnout review   Xx-Kayle-xX  Burnout review Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:17 am

were is kayle anyways?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xx-Kayle-xX Burnout review   Xx-Kayle-xX  Burnout review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xx-Kayle-xX Burnout review
Page 1 of 1