..::Øver&Out::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Winning is fun, but laughing is better!--

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can 1 if the co-leader's

Go down 
+2
Kitchener
Lynchy67
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynchy67
Ø&O Clan Member
Lynchy67

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Can 1 if the co-leader's Empty
PostSubject: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:50 am

can 1 of the co-leaders send a invite to DeViLSeNtLyNcHy on cg i got a ban on my lynchy67 account and i want to use this account.

put the handle as Lynchy67 plz Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://ono-clan.forumotion.com     lol
Lynchy67
Ø&O Clan Member
Lynchy67

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:00 am

as soon as 1 of ye can so i can c what date the challenges r etc.....
Back to top Go down
Kitchener
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Kitchener

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:34 am

how long is your ban on cg for?
Back to top Go down
M3An__MaCh1n3

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:50 pm

i might be wrong but i'm sure if they find out that you've created a new account when your original one gets banned you get banned forever.
Back to top Go down
Kitchener
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Kitchener

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:16 pm

almost correct. your evading account is banned forever and your original ban is extended.
Back to top Go down
M3An__MaCh1n3

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:31 pm

yep so your day of raping the forum will have disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Lynchy67
Ø&O Clan Member
Lynchy67

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:27 pm

Kitchener wrote:
almost correct. your evading account is banned forever and your original ban is extended.
ban on but i made a new account that i will use from now on
Back to top Go down
Lynchy67
Ø&O Clan Member
Lynchy67

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:28 pm

M3An__MaCh1n3 wrote:
yep so your day of raping the forum will have disappeared.
na i still do Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VeGeTa
Ø&O Clan Member
VeGeTa

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:01 am

stop spamin press edit from your other post
Back to top Go down
Lynchy67
Ø&O Clan Member
Lynchy67

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:09 am

VeGeTa wrote:
stop spamin press edit from your other post

I was 1 guy's forum he was a prick jamie saw it lol i dont spam anyways....well every now and then Razz
Back to top Go down
Lynchy67
Ø&O Clan Member
Lynchy67

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:35 am

Kitchener wrote:
No u almost had it lol my eveading 2 ACCOUNTS WERE BANNED $ LIFE LOL Very Happy Very Happy
i ment to do thant i wasn't using them so i thought why the fuck not it was really funny lol!
Back to top Go down
chuck1900

chuck1900

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:43 am

Lynchy67 wrote:
Kitchener wrote:
No u almost had it lol my eveading 2 ACCOUNTS WERE BANNED $ LIFE LOL Very Happy Very Happy
i ment to do thant i wasn't using them so i thought why the fuck not it was really funny lol!

i bet u get banned again lol! also how da hell do u post over 130 on ur new account u spammer cheers
Back to top Go down
Lynchy67
Ø&O Clan Member
Lynchy67

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:21 am

chuck1900 wrote:
Lynchy67 wrote:
Kitchener wrote:

i bet u get banned again lol! also how da hell do u post over 130 on ur new account u spammer cheers

that was fighting with the guy that got me the ban
Back to top Go down
yiddo93

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:50 am

Oh you mean PH0ENIX , i got banned for fighting with him/her/it too, but i got unbanned the other week, and now i MAY be a cod4 ref, we'll see how my app goes, anyway bye peeps, seeyou in a week, going to greece.
Back to top Go down
M3An__MaCh1n3

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:36 am

You've got a history with flaming i seriously doubt they will let you become a ref.
Back to top Go down
Lynchy67
Ø&O Clan Member
Lynchy67

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:05 pm

yiddo93 wrote:
Oh you mean PH0ENIX , i got banned for fighting with him/her/it too, but i got unbanned the other week, and now i MAY be a cod4 ref, we'll see how my app goes, anyway bye peeps, seeyou in a week, going to greece.
PH0ENIX was asking 4 it anyway mean u know him i just say what i think anyway made a new account lol and still ripping the shit out of him, i sent an application 2 to be a ref lol u stand no chance im bound to get it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can 1 if the co-leader's   Can 1 if the co-leader's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can 1 if the co-leader's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..::Øver&Out::.. :: General Stuff :: Players Lounge-
Jump to: